Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pinoy Songs Are Really Good! Why Isn't It Brought To Malaysia? Just Be Careful With My Heart OK?

Please Be Careful With My Heart! This song has been following me for years. I saw a friend who is only 21 this year hearing this song from his msn and I asked him "How on earth do you know this song? You were not even born yet!" He then told me the singer of his version was Tay Ke Wei and Christian Bautista and I went Ah Ha! No wonder... it's the remake version. Anyhow it's in a mixture of chinese and english. Not too bad I would say!

Pinoy songs are really good and I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND why is it not promoted in Malaysia! People like Eric Santos, Sarah Geronimo, Jose Mari Chan, Mark Bautista, Christian Bautista and Gary Valenciano are having songs that are a killer! Each time you listen to it, you'd melt!

Here's the version by Tay Ke Wei and Christian Bautista


And here's the original

No comments:

Post a Comment