Friday, November 19, 2010

The Samsung Galaxy Tab - Ready To Take iPad To Another Level????


There was this advert that kept repeating on this blog. The Samsung Galaxy Tab. I believe it's the latest launch of Samsung. Initially when I saw it, I thought it was another product of apple cause it does look so much like the iPad. It is actually the Samsung's latest Android tablet that will give iPad a run for its money. It sure does look good and does have the function of iPad and looks quite similar.

I then click on the advert and it brought me directly to the Galaxy Tab page. Boy it does looked slick. The Samsung Galaxy Tab features a 7 inch touchscreen WSVGA display and is powered by the latest version of Google's Android OS, Android 2.2 Froyo. It also features a three megapixel camera on the rear and a VGA video camera on the front, plus, there is 16GB of built in storage. No wonder I saw a similar alike application such as the iPhone's Facetime. I wonder how would it's application be? Will it be as good as Apple's?

Looks like Samsung is really making an effort to come back with their products. However, I don't really like products from this brand especially the phones cause it will only last me 1 year max. But then again, this should not rule out that all products from Samsung only lasts you a year. I'm gonna check out this product in the shops.

Check out the advert on the top right of this page for more details of this new launch. If you do not see it, refresh your page cause it's currently rotating with 2 other adverts and Honda is one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment